the lukewarm blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yeah... So What?


And now, if anyone needs it,
here is a musical break for you all!
Not here though -
go ahead, click and open a new TAB!
And hope it works too!
(I would've embedded videos
or playlists from Deezer.com
or some other widget thingie provider
but really now - with the luck
that I ahve had lately with those
I am not inclined to do so
and likely EVER AGAIN
go into the "extra effort"
for THAT...!
Slap me with a lukewarm label
about THAT too now!
But prepared to be slapped too
if you dare literally slap me!
*lol*
But enough digressing...)


Translator: 'Everywhere That I'm Not'
Translator: 'Everywhere That I'm Not'

Yeah - so what indeed?

Translator: 'Everywhere That I'm Not'

Artiste: Translator
Étiquette: Columbia/Legacy
Compositeur: Steven Barton


"Yeah, you're everywhere that I'm not"
And, as with Martha Stewart,
it is a GOOD THING -
right?


Translator: 'Un-Alone'
Translator: 'Un-Alone'


Translator: 'Un-Alone'

Artiste: Translator
Étiquette: Columbia/Legacy
Compositeur: Steve Barton



Contains such enlightened lyrics as:

"My heart has a mind of its own;
Your heart has a mind of its own"
wow - nice lyrics!

"There's Gonna Be Trouble Somewhere"
Well... As long as it's everywhere where I'm not
I can remain lukewarm about it - right?
:!
I do not encourage anyone to think that way
am not condoning this line of thinking
in any way, shape or form
and am merely jesting here, - yes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Watch Videos:

  1. THE CHEMICALS BETWEEN US (Bush)
  2. THE HAUNTING - FEATURING SIMONE SIMONS (Kamelot)
  3. NOBODY'S HERO (Rush)
  4. HOLD ON MY HEART (Genesis)
  5. HEADLINE NEWS (Weird Al Yankovic)
  6. GUMP (Weird Al Yankovic)
  7. AMISH PARADISE (Weird Al Yankovic)
  8. FAT (Weird Al Yankovic)
  9. I LOST ON JEOPARDY (Weird Al Yankovic)
  10. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY (Kylie Minogue)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!