the lukewarm blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday Is AIDS Day



Le Marabout Sait... Si, Si... Da, Da...!
Ou est-ce bien, en fait,
Le Moribond qui sait mieux...?

Quant à "savoir"...
"IGNORANCE IS BLISS"
et ça prend tout son sens ici...

I admit not to be entirely sure
whether "AIDS DAY"
aka MAYDAY FOR H.I.V.
is today Saturday
or if it was on Friday...?
My own newsanchor dude
seemed confused on the subject...
And, since I am posting it here,
on the LUKEWARM BLOG
(on top of the Lugubrious one,
where it belongs)
I am not observing this day
ritualistically or otherwise
(it goes without mentioning)
so - it could be either day, really...

I do feel for those who are ill
but - they should have known better.

Ah - this video confirms: it was on Dec. the 1st



amfAR.org pretends to light a candle for
every single one of them H.I.V. patients...
Don't - it only symbolizes all the more
that they're on borrowed time now...
amfAR.org wants to contain the spread of the virus...
I've got two words for you, amfAR.org -
"abstinence" and "impossible".

Hmm... amfAR.org also wants
all of us here to help "win the fight"
The fight against AIDS
or the "war on Terror"...?
Both are equally hopeless!
But I digress...


It goes to show, actually,
that superficial people
do not know how to choose.
They're so picky who they KISS -
and they get AIDS.
They go about being picky
all the wrong way
and, thus, have reaped
what they had coming.
And those they frowned upon -
well, they can count themselves
BLESSED!

...
;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Watch Videos:

  1. THE CHEMICALS BETWEEN US (Bush)
  2. THE HAUNTING - FEATURING SIMONE SIMONS (Kamelot)
  3. NOBODY'S HERO (Rush)
  4. HOLD ON MY HEART (Genesis)
  5. HEADLINE NEWS (Weird Al Yankovic)
  6. GUMP (Weird Al Yankovic)
  7. AMISH PARADISE (Weird Al Yankovic)
  8. FAT (Weird Al Yankovic)
  9. I LOST ON JEOPARDY (Weird Al Yankovic)
  10. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY (Kylie Minogue)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!