the lukewarm blog

Monday, May 05, 2008

A Good Thing This Is Blogger, Not IMDB...

I was on IMDB.com the other day, sharing my movie knowledge freely and for free too, with the masses, when I was suddenly halted by THIS:



Posting quota is in place.
You are limited from posting again for a short while:



No, actually...

THIS IS TLB... PRIME NETWORK!


And, when I say that, I do sound just as good as James Earl Jones does when he says "This is CNN" - trust me on that!

And, HERE, at last, I can post AD NAUSEAM, baby!
That means as much as I damn PLEASE!

;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Watch Videos:

  1. THE CHEMICALS BETWEEN US (Bush)
  2. THE HAUNTING - FEATURING SIMONE SIMONS (Kamelot)
  3. NOBODY'S HERO (Rush)
  4. HOLD ON MY HEART (Genesis)
  5. HEADLINE NEWS (Weird Al Yankovic)
  6. GUMP (Weird Al Yankovic)
  7. AMISH PARADISE (Weird Al Yankovic)
  8. FAT (Weird Al Yankovic)
  9. I LOST ON JEOPARDY (Weird Al Yankovic)
  10. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY (Kylie Minogue)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!