the lukewarm blog

Sunday, April 27, 2008

More lukewarm than EVER about the not-so pearly Gates...!

For the past two months or so, the WINDOWS LIVE MSN SPACES staff has been burning my butt hairs over what is truly... well, such a SILLY "problem" they have!

Windows "Live" - as in "it's alive! A-live!" - rrrrrright!

I mean LOOK at the embedded slideshow below: you tell me what the theme is...


Windows Live Spaces


Isn't it LOGICAL to expect to see a few topless mermaids pop up (no pun intended) here and there, given the THEMATIC here... HUH?!?

They threatened not once, not twice but thrice with COMPLETE ANNIHILATION of the above BEAUTIFUL SEA-THEMED SLIDESHOW/photo album (among other "albums") - unless I took out several mermaids shots you can see here - in the archives!

Truly, MSN has it DEEP against MERMAIDS (pun fully intended this time!)

But the capper came when I thought I'd replace those pics deemed to be "offending" (or simply too much for Bill Gates) by other beautiful depictions of sea creatures (real ones, not those of myth, this time!) - and I was prompted to do THIS:

Install the Windows Live photo upload tool
This tool helps you upload photos to a photo album on your space.
1. If a yellow bar appears at the top of your browser, click it, and then click Install ActiveX Control.
2. When the security warning appears, click Install. You must be logged in to your computer with an account which is a member of the Administrators group.


HA - fat chance I'm going through with that trouble NOW!

I have to join up with some stuffy, obviously stuck-up and too overtly prudish (to the point that it is absurd!) clique called "the Administrators group" EH?
Try the A$$holes group, and you will be closer to the truth there...!
I am joining NOT with them - EVER.

Now don't take out my innocent-looking, ECO-FRIENDLY (not to mention advocating!) "aqua-slideshow" in retaliation, WINDOWS "LIVE" - that would be just too petty!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Watch Videos:

  1. THE CHEMICALS BETWEEN US (Bush)
  2. THE HAUNTING - FEATURING SIMONE SIMONS (Kamelot)
  3. NOBODY'S HERO (Rush)
  4. HOLD ON MY HEART (Genesis)
  5. HEADLINE NEWS (Weird Al Yankovic)
  6. GUMP (Weird Al Yankovic)
  7. AMISH PARADISE (Weird Al Yankovic)
  8. FAT (Weird Al Yankovic)
  9. I LOST ON JEOPARDY (Weird Al Yankovic)
  10. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY (Kylie Minogue)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!